Just the Fashion Assistance I Need…
The other
day my cousin asked me to be the bridesmaid on her wedding. I accepted it, and
I was so excited! She even discussed with me about the bridesmaid dress—it’s
pale blue, just my favorite color! However, when the dress-fitting day was
approaching, I started to get nervous. I haven’t been working out for few
years, and I was worried how my back bulges would appear through the tight
dress. I got to do something. Then I sat on my desk and started browsing the
internet.
After several clicks I finally found what I needed, seamless shape wear that shaping your back,
and at the same time hiding your back bulges. It’s just perfect. My bridesmaid
dress design was really simple, but it hugged my body, especially on the back.
With this bra, not only the bra line would be visible, my back bulges won’t
destroy my appearance either. :) This dress also had a quite plunging V
neckline, and this was my other consideration. I didn’t feel comfortable of
showing off my cleavage, but wearing a tank top underneath would ruin the
dress. I thought at first, that I had to compromise at the end.
Then I found a bra and
cami with cleavage cover which would perfectly conceal my cleavage while
shaping my back. The cami was covered with beautiful lace on the front, so the
‘cover’ would appear as if part of the dress—I picked the white one, which
matched my pale blue dress perfectly. I wore the dress, and everyone admired
it. Little did they know what the white lace actually meant…
Komentar