A UNIQUE HOBBY

Last week I met one of my teenage friends, Sandra in a cafe near my office. When we were teens, we used to spend time together. She often comes to my house, and she would stay the night there. It happened almost every school holiday! How could we become such unseparable? That's because we have the same interests. So, it's quite reasonable that now, I expected her to share my common interests too. But she surprised me by saying that she is now more interested in sports betting rather than in books or movies. Wow...surprise!

I never even know that sports betting could become a hobby! But listening on how enthusiast my friend explain about it to me, I think maybe it is quite interesting for some people. At least for my friend and her husband. Yes, she becomes a sports betting fan because of his husband. But, note this, she said to me, I only like basketball betting. That doesn't really surprise me, because as long as I can remember, Sandra has always been a good basketball player since high school. She likes basketball very much, and of course her tall figure helps her to become our school's basketball team captain.

And now, twenty years later and after giving birth to two lovely children, she might not play basketball anymore. But her interest in basketball is still there. So, enjoying online basketball betting seems to be her perfect hobby. As for me, reading and writing will always be my hobbies!


Komentar

joe mengatakan…
for me reading listening music and watching movie is so fantastic
Gaphe mengatakan…
i love basketball too..makanya nggak bisa gemuk, gerak terus sihh
BaS mengatakan…
pake bahasa inggris sejak kapan ya??!?!?! *celingak celinguk......
Ajeng Sari Rahayu mengatakan…
My hobby is reading and writing too. It's start when I knew a blog and of course until nowadays I still continuing my hobbies like writing at my blog.


I wish someday I'll get something to increase my experience in writing :)
zasachi mengatakan…
I love enjoying farmville online game, but it doesnt mean i love do the gardening :D

But, we have the same interesting in writing. Thats why i do bloging hehehe

#nyambung gak yah, inggrisku rada payah
dashboardpaper mengatakan…
teach me for being a good cerpenist, that's will be my next hobby
:-"

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY FIRST KISS

Pengalaman naik taksi online IV : Supir ngotot mau lewat tol

CIRI-CIRI CEWEK SUDAH PUNYA PACAR