Professional Yet Fashionable
What will you think when you hear the word: uniform? For me it always sounds formal, serious and totally boring! As a woman, I'd like to look unique (do you want to look just the same as all your colleagues?). I need to have my own personal style, even in my professional job. I also want to reveal my feminine look even when I am in my uniform.
Sometimes I feel sorry for some of my girl friends who work in medical industries such as nurses in hospitals or clinics. Nursing scrubs and hospital uniforms are always in dull colors and shapeless! Well, female nurses and doctors also need to look feminine and to have their own personal style. It's OK to be professional AND fashionable at the same time, right?
So I guess it will be interesting to find nursing scrubs which are specially designed for women. Just imagine, scrubs with different bright colors (turquoise blue, pink sorbet or crimson wine? You name it!), slimming fit top and bottom, and even with fashionable stitching on the pockets that will make your scrub bottom looks like jeans. I guarantee, those scrubs will definitely make you feel beautiful and unique at work!
You can also top your scrub with beautifully-designed scrub hats for women with floral motifs and bright colors. You can even find scrub hats that are designed especially for women with long hair, which is called pony scrub hat. Now you don’t have to worry about keeping your long hair safe and easy in your scrub hats.
Uniforms are created to help you work professionally, but choosing the right uniforms will make you professional yet fashionable! Hey, medical jobs are no longer a “boring” job for fashionable women after all…
Komentar